2019 Oklahoma AgCredit Scholarship Program
Attention High School Seniors!
The 2019 Oklahoma AgCredit Scholarship Program is now accepting applications from seniors graduating in May 2019. The Association proudly provides financial assistance for children of existing Oklahoma AgCredit members each year and will award $1,000 scholarships to eligible applicants that will go toward their Fall 2019 semester.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be the child or step-child of an existing Oklahoma AgCredit member (member must be personally liable on the loan).
- Plan to graduate high school in May 2019 and to pursue further education in fall 2019.
- Agree to allow information about their award to be used in publicity materials, if selected.
- Applicants may pursue any major, degree, or certification program at any vocational school, university or college that is in- or out-of-state.
- Applicant must attain a minimum of 20 for the ACT composite and/or a 2.5 or higher GPA.
Questions? Contact Sara Jensen at 405-224-6214 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org